Seeking candidates with extensive knowledge and experience with CADD software to provide support for engineers in various stages of capital and site development projects. Prepares designs and drawings. Performs data collection, field inspection, surveying and reporting.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two-year degree from a vocational college in Engineering Technology or associate degree in Drafting & CADD.
- Two years of relevant field or office experience in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Must possess a current state driver’s license and maintain throughout employment.
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D and standard AutoCAD software.
Essential Job Duties
- Additional CADD programs that will be used include AutoTurn. Candidate would be trained to use this program, if needed.
- Performs technical and sub-professional engineering work related to the development, drafting, and construction of projects for municipalities, developers and individual clients.
- Prepares engineering designs and drawings and assist in construction cost estimates as needed for projects.
- Provides support for engineering projects by researching and compiling maps and data as needed for project development.
- Update and assist in implementation of CADD policies and procedures.
- Assists in surveying assignments. Collects, compiles and prepares reports of survey data.
- Collects field data necessary for assessment of various site components including infrastructure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adequate in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.