Established in 1980, JLA is a full-service, multi-discipline engineering, architecture and landscape architecture firm, located in Augusta, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina. We provide a comprehensive range of high quality architecture, landscape architecture, civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering services to both private and public sector clients throughout the Southeast.
We are currently seeking a Landscape Architect. This position requires that the successful candidate have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Landscape Architecture.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com.
|Description||We are looking for an individual with 2 to 5 years of industry experience to join our Landscape Architecture team in Augusta, GA. This position will support our growing Landscape Architecture and Land Planning practice by providing site planning, landscape design, graphic exhibits, technical drawings and specifications, and construction observation. Project experiences will be diverse, as we provide services to both the public and private sectors.|
|Position Requirements||• Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Landscape Architecture
• Working knowledge of graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign, Illustrator, GIS/Arcview, and PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of production software programs (CAD and Land F/X)
• Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills
• Strong knowledge of plant materials and planting design
• Microsoft skills (Word and Excel)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Positive attitude, self-motivated and a strong work ethic to produce high quality work
|Min. Experience||2-5 years|
|Min. Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Required Major||Landscape Architecture|
· State of Georgia Registration and/or South Carolina Registration
· Previous relevant internship experience, preferably working with civil engineering disciplines on site development projects
· Portfolio or work samples will be required if considered for an interview