Johnson, Laschober & Associates, P.C. is seeking an Architectural Intern to join our Architectural Department in Augusta, Georgia. Architectural Intern position is available with opportunities to grow within the firm. Architectural Intern position is an Entry Level position with 2-4 years of experience in Architectural Design and a degree from an Accredited Program.
Johnson, Laschober & Associates, P.C. (JLA) is a full-service Architecture, Engineering, and Landscape Architecture firm with offices in Augusta, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina. We have served the Southeast since 1980. JLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive salary and exceptional benefits with the opportunity to advance within the firm.
What is the benefit of working at JLA?
- JLA invests in our employees, assisting in continuing education expenses and memberships in civic clubs and professional organizations.
- JLA encourages professional registrations. We pay for the classes, books, testing, and fees associated with obtaining professional registrations as well as the fees for maintaining registrations.
- We invest in you and then give you the opportunity to participate in ownership.
- JLA is a 100% employee-owned firm. Once obtaining registration and having worked within the firm for a period, JLA offers opportunities to participate in our stock program.
- JLA believes in a positive work culture. We have quarterly outings for employees and their families to unwind and socialize in a relaxed setting. We encourage open communication within the firm and transparency.
- We offer excellent benefits with competitive salary, Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K investments, and a 401-K match, paid sick leave and vacation. JLA regularly matches the 401-K dollar for dollar up to 10%.
- JLA values our employees and employee retention is significant, with employees averaging 10+ years of service.
- JLA is stable. With over 40 years in business. JLA has never laid off employees due to workload. We hire strategically to meet long-term needs and to meet long-term growth goals.
Requirements for Architectural Intern Position:
- Professional with a bachelors or master’s degree in architecture from an accredited university
- A minimum of 2-4 years of architectural design services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge/skilled in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Well organized
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment